Δευτέρα 13 Μαρτίου 2017

Oh

Nice to meet you stranger,

I know you for years, but I've never talked to you.

The way that you put the words next to each other made me accept you in my life.

You talk about movies that I have never seen before. Images and sounds, so unique that I didn't want to see and hear.

One day we talked. Your voice was calm and happy.

Italian accent, vivid laugh. Indeed you are unique, like the sounds and the images that you've talked about.

Then I've heard you whisper: Oh, lemonpie, my sweet sweet lemonpie.

I laughed. I pictured yourself in your office. Your face was calm and your lips was craving for something.

Oh, my sweet lemonpie, I want to eat you whole.

Oh lemonpie! Lemonpie!

I felt different that day stranger. Do you know me? Have you seen my face?

I do not want to meet you stranger.




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου